Options are many, says TAFE director08-Jan-2013
He might be biased but Sunshine Coast TAFE director Ross Hepworth says the standard of education..
Arts and wiles of politics at play19-Oct-2012
Arts and wiles of politics at play. By Terry Sweetman of The Courier Mail CRIT..
Merrick Watts gets his own TV show19-Oct-2012
Merrick Watts gets a new ABC quiz show called Tractor Monkeys - Colin Vickery / News Limited..
- Beginner's guide to using social media as a career tool 22-Aug-2012
- Flattering fashion an underground success 09-May-2012
- Mind the gadget gap: Aussie gadgets still cost more 17-Jan-2012
Featured JobNo items found.
Tips from Creative Support
1. Camera AngleAll sorts of things look better in a vertical picture. From a lighthouse near a cliff to the Eiffel Tower to your four-year-old niece jumping in a puddle. So next time out, make a conscious effort to turn your camera sideways and take some vertical pictures.
2. CommunicationWith communication a perfect solution can be achieved
3. Creative ActivityNever let a day go by without engaging in at least one creative activity.
4. FashionRecognise your assets and choose clothes which flatter this part of your body
5. Great light makes great picturesGreat light makes great pictures
6. InspirationTry to get inspiration for designing your home by looking at trends and styles in magazines, design books, open days and showrooms.
7. MaterialMake sure every piece of marketing material is like a member of the same family.
8. Pictures to lifeBring your picture to life simply by placing your subject off-centre
9. Textures and materialsDon’t be afraid to look at the different textures and materials you can use to add extra dimension and effect to the style you are trying to create.
10. wearing pantsTrousers and jeans should fall to the bottom of the heel.
Submit an Event
SubscribeKeep Up-to-date with Trade Support, subscribe to our RSS feed to be notified of all our latest news blog events and more .
Subscribe to RSS feed
What is RSS feed?